WHS Homes is always on the lookout for great talent to support our three brands, Timberpeg®, Real Log Homes® and American Post & Beam®. From our sales and office support staff, to our innovative designers and dedicated craftsmen and women, we are one of the leaders in the log and timber frame industries.
ARCHITECTURAL CAD DESIGNER
To be considered for the Architectural CAD Designer position, candidate must be able to:
- Develop architectural drawings for log and/or timber framed products in order to obtain bids, secure permitting and satisfy engineering requirements;
- Use ArchiCad (architectural drawings) and Cadwork (shop and technical drawings) to design residential and/or commercial buildings;
- Produce 3-dimensional drawings for use by architects, engineers as well as customers and builders;
- Possess knowledge of design/engineering and some knowledge of structural design;
- Work effectively and collaboratively with Sales, Pricing and Manufacturing Departments;
- Work independently on assigned projects; and
- Have a positive attitude.
Minimum A.S. Degree in Architecture, Engineering, Design or closely related field.
Compensation and Benefits
Compensation commensurate with experience. Paid time off, sick/personal time, 401k, medical, dental, life insurance, holidays.
Sales and Administrative Assistant
Timberpeg is seeking an energetic Sales and Administrative Assistant to support our Regional Sales Managers.
This role will work alongside and report to our Regional Sales Manager at our design, manufacturing and sales office in Claremont, NH. The Sales Assistant will:
- Follow up on lead inquiries with phone calls and/or emails expeditiously
- Be eager to learn about timber frame and post & beam home construction
- Answer basic design, manufacturing and construction related questions with on the job training by our Regional Sales Manager
- Enter, update and manage lead information and communication in sales database (MSCRM)
- Possess strong computer literacy and comfortable using:
- MS Office programs - Word, Excel, Outlook
- Sales/Lead Management Database knowledge a plus (MSCRM database or other comparable CRM Database experience - i.e. Salesforce)
- Have strong communication skills and a positive attitude
No prior experience in timber frame or post & beam building systems necessary. Willing to train the right candidate who possesses the above listed skills. Compensation and Benefits Compensation commensurate with experience.
Paid time off, sick/personal time, 401k, medical, dental, life insurance, holidays.
Don't see a job for you but still interested in working with us? Feel free to send us your resume along with a cover letter stating how you think your skills could benefit our team.